Right now there are two leg sizes which are described below:
Standard: The standard rack will fit 26", 650b, and up to 700x35c tire size with a fender (mounted to the lower fork eyelets).
Tall: The Tall rack is made for any tire size over 700x35c and up to a 29er size tire - I have fit a 29 x 2.1".
Features are as follows:
- The rack is fully brass brazed using 4130 chromoly aircraft tubing, same tubing as most steel bicycle frames.
- Racks are powder coated with color choices of silver or black. Unpainted is an option as well.
- Weight of the rack, with all nuts, bolts, and mounting hardware: 2lb 4oz. (1.02 kg)
Bed: Large (11"x12.5") platform for carrying anything you could imagine
Break-apart design: allows for travel ease, use the big platform on a tour and still be able to get it in a bike box for shipping.
Pannier ready: Ortlieb bags with the QL2 mounting hardware work great and are what I use for touring and shopping. Other bags should work great too, but please contact the manufacturer or me to be sure.
Lighting: 1. Built-in light post that works with a battery powered light (using an optional custom made Gino light mount, which I sell)
2. If a generator hub is something you have or are interested in, the rack is ready. The light post holds the light secure and the wire neatly runs inside the leg for a clean fit-up.
3. Optional post on the left leg (non-drive) lets you run two lights at once.
Fenders: A lot of forks only have one set of eyelets, so if you want to install a rack, you would have a difficult decision to make: fenders or rack. No fear! Standard on all racks are a set of mounting points for fenders: rack attaches to bike and fenders attach to rack.