The best way to get a rack is to contact me at email@example.com and answer a few questions:
Tell me a little about the bike:
- What is the make and model?
- How many pairs of braze-ons are at the fork tips?
- Is there is a center hole at the fork crown?
- What size rims do you have (ex. 26", 650B, 700c)?
- What is the largest tire size you would like to run?
- Are you planning to have fenders?
- What brakes do you have? Style and specific model would be helpful.
This will get the process started and we can decide what would be the best rack to fit your needs.
Cost of the rack:
Rack: $280 Standard or tall rack. Integrated light post and internal wiring are standard.
Modified Paul Gino Light mount (works with the new integrated light post on the rack): $24
- This is great for battery-powered headlights that are intended for the handlebar.
Shipping: $25 (Most US locations)